Thursday, September 3, 2009

Adeline's Play

You ask me, "Emily, what should I do with all of this money I'm saving on food?" Let me tell you.

One of my friends, Kit Steinkellner (I met her at the Sundance Theatre Lab last summer) has a show that is performing at the Los Angeles Theatre ensemble this weekend. She is a great playwright and I'm really hoping I can make it to her show this weekend. Tickets are only $20. A little too much for you right now? How about $15 if you buy them in advance. Need just a smidge cheaper? Hit up Goldstar.com. Tickets here are $10 with a $3.50 processing fee. It is the closing weekend, so get your tickets! To learn more about the show, click here.

PS - Please don't sue me for showing the poster on the old blog. : ) Just let me know if I should take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment